Forum Discussion

kndshowhorses
Contributing User
2 years ago

MYOB Payby payment matching

I am continually getting unallocated payby payments in my bank transaction feed. How do I allocate these to accounts that have been paid but for some reason these are not allocated?

kind regards

Nicole Davison

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kndshowhorses

Thanks for reaching out. 

Generally, after receiving the payment from Payby the invoice the payment is connected to will be automatically closed and will have a recorded payment on them. What we want to make sure of is to match the payment from the bank transaction window to the recorded payment. We can't find references for all Payby transactions in a report Reporting menu > Reports > Online invoice payments. 

Here is the help article Online invoice payments to have more information about MYOB Payby. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this.  I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Genreve.

DonnaMerrey
      User

I am having the same issue.

I have run the Transaction Details report and it shows the money settled each day and the Invoice that this relates to buy it doesn't show the the Payment Receipt Number.

Is there any way that this can be added to the Transaction Details Report ?

Otherwise I have to manually go into every Invoice and check the CR number to ensure I correctly allocate the money to the settlement date.

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DonnaMerrey

Thanks for your post. 

Under the Online invoice payment reports, the transaction description shows what information you will see under bank transaction and bank statement for it to match. 

If you need further assistance feel free to let us know. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

DonnaMerrey
      User

This is what shows on the Transaction Report but I need the payment number, CrR00620 , to allocate it...

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kndshowhorses

Thanks for your reply. 

Although it is not ideal, we still need to drill into the invoice to check the CR number it's connected to as in the report this will not show it will only show the invoice number. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Cheers, 

Genreve