Forum Discussion

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Petty cash

Why cant I veiw my petty cash transations anywhere?

In the old Essentials was was able to filter my bank transcations to show petty cash or choose all accounts to have them show. Now i cant find my cash transations anywhere.

• Hi pippypip 

Thanks for your post. In the newer MYOB Essentials platform you can view transactions allocated to a specific account in Banking>>Find transactions. In the Debits and credits card select the account in the Account field.

You can also view transactions to the petty cash account in the Reconcile accounts window by selecting the petty cash account in the Account field. The General ledger and Journal entries report can be filtered by a specific account and display transactions posted to that account.

The Bank transactions window lists the bank and credit cards transactions that have been brought into your file via bank feeds or by importing a bank statement.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi pippypip 

Thanks for your post. In the newer MYOB Essentials platform you can view transactions allocated to a specific account in Banking>>Find transactions. In the Debits and credits card select the account in the Account field.

You can also view transactions to the petty cash account in the Reconcile accounts window by selecting the petty cash account in the Account field. The General ledger and Journal entries report can be filtered by a specific account and display transactions posted to that account.

The Bank transactions window lists the bank and credit cards transactions that have been brought into your file via bank feeds or by importing a bank statement.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.