Forum Discussion

joymac
User
2 years ago
Solved

Previous bank transactions

I'm using MYOB Business Lite and have set up a band feed. I am only receiving transaction from the date the bank feed to started Nov 8th. Can I change this so I can receive transactions from July 1st? 

• Hi joymac

Thanks for your post. When setting up Bank Feeds, the first feed you recieve will ave transactions dated from when your bank feed was approved. Any transactions that occurred while you were waiting for the bank feed to be set up won’t be included, but you can import these transactions from your bank statements.

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi joymac

Thanks for your post. When setting up Bank Feeds, the first feed you recieve will ave transactions dated from when your bank feed was approved. Any transactions that occurred while you were waiting for the bank feed to be set up won’t be included, but you can import these transactions from your bank statements.

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.