Forum Discussion

Rob0425
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Transfer Money Transaction

I have Business Pro and need to record a transaction from the main account (Bank Feed download) to a debit card (no Bank Feed download, manual entry).

Do I need to make a manual bank entry to the debit card?

• Hi Rob0425 

In that situation, it sounds like you just need to select the Transfer money>>Create a transfer money option when dealing with the bank transaction. This will generate the Create transfer money window where you can select the appropriate account on the other side of the transaction i.e. the debit card.

Once that has been generated you would have allocated with the bank transaction thus generating a transaction in that account and also one in the other selected account i.e. the debit card.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Rob0425 

In that situation, it sounds like you just need to select the Transfer money>>Create a transfer money option when dealing with the bank transaction. This will generate the Create transfer money window where you can select the appropriate account on the other side of the transaction i.e. the debit card.

Once that has been generated you would have allocated with the bank transaction thus generating a transaction in that account and also one in the other selected account i.e. the debit card.