Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Unallocated Transaction showing months after reconcile

Hello, I am having an issue where a Super Payment was made through MYOB and now 5 month later I have an unallocated transaction showing up for that particular payment. The super payment went through on the 30/08 and the unallocated one that is showing up on the bank feed is on the 31/08. 

I have tried reversing the reconcilliation and linking the unallocated transaction but it won't allow me to use the original Super Payment as it is already "linked" to the withdrawal.

• Fixed the issue I was having, turns out that when I undid the 'reconcilliation' and unticked the Super Payment, I didn't save it. After I did this I was able to go to 'Unallocated' payments and then match it to the existing Super Payment transaction.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Fixed the issue I was having, turns out that when I undid the 'reconcilliation' and unticked the Super Payment, I didn't save it. After I did this I was able to go to 'Unallocated' payments and then match it to the existing Super Payment transaction.

IV
      User

Hi,

I'm having the same issue but I haven't reconciled yet. I just put through the last quarters super payments and when I go to match the bank transaction there are no options there to allocate to the super payments. Any ideas? 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi IV 

If the Pay super transaction doesn't appear to be matched in Bank transactions go to Banking>>Reconcile accounts>>select the bank account and check if the transaction appears in this window. If it is in Reconcile accounts make sure it's not ticked. If it is ticked, untick it then go back to Bank transactions and it will appear for matching.

If it doesn't appear in Reconcile accounts go to Banking>>Find transactions>>locate the Pay super transaction>>click on the reference number to open and check the correct bank account is selected in the Account field.

Let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.