Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Bank feeds - Unallocated items

I spent 3 hours on hold last tuesday to MYOB trying to have them remove the bank feed transactions. They said it would take 3 business days and I would get a message to say it's been done. Nothing - just logged in and nothing has been done. I could hardly hear the guy over the music and Tuk Tuk's driving passed. 

I really need these bank feeds removed as everything was imported from a statement and now showing unallocated items. We have cancelled the bank feeds as they were spratic and not constant.

I tried to delete everything and it keep coming back.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem ? Really don't want to sit on hold for 3 more hours

• Hi Psowden1 

Generally speaking, we would recommend unmatching the import bank transactions and then deleting the bank import before using the bank feeds.

In some cases, we can remove the bank transactions that have come through via the actual bank feeds. Please note that this is an all-or-nothing situation we can remove all the bank feed transactions for a period. There is no only selecting certain transactions to delete.

Should you wish for us to arrange that we would need some business and bank feed information from you. As such, would you mind sending me a private message with the following information:

• The serial number in the MYOB Business - is listed at the bottom of the Business Name menu (top right)
    • The bank account number(s) (last four digits are fine)
    • The date range you would like the transactions removed from and to

Once we have this information we would be able to raise that through to our bank feeds team to look at removing those feed transactions from the MYOB Business.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Psowden1 

Generally speaking, we would recommend unmatching the import bank transactions and then deleting the bank import before using the bank feeds.

In some cases, we can remove the bank transactions that have come through via the actual bank feeds. Please note that this is an all-or-nothing situation we can remove all the bank feed transactions for a period. There is no only selecting certain transactions to delete.

Should you wish for us to arrange that we would need some business and bank feed information from you. As such, would you mind sending me a private message with the following information:

• The serial number in the MYOB Business - is listed at the bottom of the Business Name menu (top right)
    • The bank account number(s) (last four digits are fine)
    • The date range you would like the transactions removed from and to

Once we have this information we would be able to raise that through to our bank feeds team to look at removing those feed transactions from the MYOB Business.

Psowden1
      User

HI Steven,

It's not allowing me to send you a private message ?

Thanks Paula

pls send me a private message