Forum Discussion

PinkLake
Experienced User
2 years ago

Updates nightmare

Is anyone else having issues with duplicate bank transaction entries that they cannot remove and missing bank feeds? All these happened during MYOB updates / upgrades. I am missing the entire month of June 2023 in my reconcilliation feed even though they are appearing in my bank transactions feed.  HELP!  I need to get this sorted so I can finalise my EOFY.

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi,

I am missing all my Amex transaction in band rec window from 01/07/22 - 21/04/23 BUT they are all in bank register. Figure that one out!!!

PinkLake
      Experienced User

Hah yeah - mine are showing in bank register too.

TPC2
        User

On hold with MYOB now. Wondering how long it will take?

TheCoolShop
    Experienced Cover User

PinkLake wrote:

Is anyone else having issues with duplicate bank transaction entries that they cannot remove and missing bank feeds? All these happened during MYOB updates / upgrades. I am missing the entire month of June 2023 in my reconcilliation feed even though they are appearing in my bank transactions feed.  HELP!  I need to get this sorted so I can finalise my EOFY.

Hi There

YES we got "upgraded" in Feb and have NOTHING but problems. I discovered the issue quite early and CANCELLED all bank feeds and now am entering everything manually and have not had a problem since with recs or doubled up transactions. the first 2 weeks of FEB, i am STILL finding double uped transactions in the weirdest of accounts from the 1, and only 1, bank feed that was pulled through! Absolutley atrocious.