Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Payroll clearing nightmare

My payroll is in payroll clearing account how do I move it to main account so can do reconciliation 🤷

• Hi Belinda54,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If the payroll transactions were being posted to the payroll clearing account, this would mean that the clearing account was linked to the employee's payment method in Setup >> Linked Accounts >> Payroll Accounts. You can move the amount from the payroll account to the main bank account by recording a transfer money transaction to do reconciliation.

If the payroll transactions were going to the electronic clearing account, it means that the employee's payment method is electronic. In this case, you need to process the electronic payments in Prepare Electronic Payments to move the amount from the electronic clearing account to the bank account.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Belinda54,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If the payroll transactions were being posted to the payroll clearing account, this would mean that the clearing account was linked to the employee's payment method in Setup >> Linked Accounts >> Payroll Accounts. You can move the amount from the payroll account to the main bank account by recording a transfer money transaction to do reconciliation.

If the payroll transactions were going to the electronic clearing account, it means that the employee's payment method is electronic. In this case, you need to process the electronic payments in Prepare Electronic Payments to move the amount from the electronic clearing account to the bank account.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess