Forum Discussion

Louren
Contributing User
4 months ago

Visa Bank feed Transactions Missing.

Hello, 

In my Dec 23 Visa account bank feeds I was missing transactions.  To rectify this problem, I imported the statement from my bank account.  A relatively simple and easy process. 

But, when I import I bring in the transactions I'm missing and basically double up the transactions that are already in the system.  To save on confusion, I input purchases for easy allocation, easy fix.  Dec 23 reconciled.

However, now I have a sh!!! load of extra transactions I DON'T WANT, and I'm guessing will have to do some journaling to have them removed??

Here's the thing: I'm currently doing Jan 24 - and I have the same problem as Dec 23, only partial transactions in the bank feed.  I don't wanna import a statement which will mean a double up of transactions. 

I need someone who works in the 'backend' to sort this fiasco.  

Let's talk soon.  Cheers

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Louren,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. I've sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Louren, 

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, we are only able to upload transactions dated from December 30, 2023, to January 18, 2024. Is this acceptable to you?

Regards,
    Earl

Louren
      Contributing User

Hey Ed,

Thanks for the response, but, NO your proposed solution is not acceptable.  

In order for me to allocate my Visa transactions and then reconcile my Visa account, I need ALL THE TRANSACTIONS that appear on my paper bank statement to be present in my online bank feeds: PERIOD. 

What remains is the problem I have right now, only partial transactions in my bank feeds.  This also affects my Feb 24 Visa transactions - i.e. missing transactions for the month.

Therefore: 

What solutions are there via this site?   What alternate contacts are there so I can get some action?

Louren