Forum Discussion

thirteen32
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Missing Payrun but present in STP/transactions/balancesheet

Hi,

I have an issue. I created a pay run for December, but it doesn't appear in the PayRoll -> PayRuns.

However, it does appear in:

- STP submissions

- Balance Sheet/Profit & Loss

- Match transactions on bank transactions

- YTD for employee

How can I get this missing PayRun back in PayRoll -> PayRuns?

Thanks,

James

• Hi, thirteen32

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Pay runs can be missing from the Payroll > Pay runs screen if they have been accidentally entered for the period by which the Pay runs screen is not filtered. If the pay run amounts are still in the employee monthly totals, try searching for the pay run from a date in the past to some date in the future. This will rule out any issues related to the date range.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, thirteen32

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Pay runs can be missing from the Payroll > Pay runs screen if they have been accidentally entered for the period by which the Pay runs screen is not filtered. If the pay run amounts are still in the employee monthly totals, try searching for the pay run from a date in the past to some date in the future. This will rule out any issues related to the date range.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

thirteen32
    Contributing User

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I thought I did have the dates filtered correctly, so I set even wider dates and discovered I put the wrong pay date on pay run which is why it wasn't showing up. I think I have it sorted now.

Thanks,

James

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, thirteen32

Thanks for updating us.

We're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen