Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Account sharing with your accountant or bookkeeper

I cant share to my accountant, the info i need to see in here is locked. I thought this service allows Account sharing with your accountant or bookkeeper, my only option is to export only, what is the solution?

Thank you

Jason Lambert

• Hi StarseedGroup,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, to be able to share your file with your accountant or bookkeeper you need to invite them to your file. Only the Administrator can have the option to invite a user to the file. if you don't sign on as Administrator, the User access option won't appear in the set-up menu. Kindly check on this Help Article: Invite your accountant or bookkeeper. This contains more information and steps on how you can invite your accountant or your bookkeeper.  

Please let me know if you require additional support on the issue. We're happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StarseedGroup,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, to be able to share your file with your accountant or bookkeeper you need to invite them to your file. Only the Administrator can have the option to invite a user to the file. if you don't sign on as Administrator, the User access option won't appear in the set-up menu. Kindly check on this Help Article: Invite your accountant or bookkeeper. This contains more information and steps on how you can invite your accountant or your bookkeeper.  

Please let me know if you require additional support on the issue. We're happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel