Forum Discussion

_-_-_-_-_
Experienced Cover User
15 days ago

Can we stop myob from blocking the back button history or going to the home page?

Since we are having to use the browser for myob now I keep different tabs open for different things. One for invoices, returns, bills etc.

When the computer restarts or I come back the next day, MYOB has logged out each tab which is fair enough, but they don't remember where they were and they disable the back button.

Recently this has become worse, it used to be that you could log into 1 tab, then the others you had about a 25% chance of being able to go back to where you were after refreshing. Now though it just goes to the myob home page if you refresh the page after logging in.

To add insult, when it goes to the myob home page it removes any pages that you were on from the back button history, so you can't go back to where you were, you have to go through the sign in menu, select which business, and then try and remember which tab it was you were trying to reopen.

It is a massive waste of time, is there a way to fix it? Even stopping it from logging out would be good since this is a home desktop and the computer is also locked.

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi _-_-_-_-_,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I recommend submitting a suggestion to our Product Ideas page regarding this issue. This way, if other users are experiencing the same problem, they may vote for your request, increasing the likelihood of it being included in a future update.

In the meantime, you might find it helpful to use browser features such as bookmarks or opening tabs in incognito mode (if available) to manage your workflow and retain your place within MYOB more effectively.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl