Forum Discussion

cameradoctor
Contributing Cover User
2 months ago

Cannot log in

MYOB Business, have not been able to log in for the last hour or so, just says to refresh browser or contact support.  I have restarted PC, tried another browser, no go.  Anyone else down ?  The network status pages says no issues!

6 Replies

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi cameradoctor,

Thanks for your detailed post.

I appreciate you checking our status hub. Currently, we haven't received any notifications about this issue. To fix this, I recommend the following steps:

1. Clear Your Browser's Cache and History: This can help avoid some browser discrepancies.
      2. Ensure Your Browser is Up to Date: Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser.
      3. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection.

If you're still experiencing the issue, try our virtual assistant, MOCA. It's designed to dive deeper into problems like this. Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is ready to pick up where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
      Earl

Aaron519
        User

That is weak advice you are giving. Doesn't help at all. You may aswell not say anything.

ali23
    Experienced User

Hi Earl,

I am having the same issue. I have completed the steps above and still cant log in. 

• I'm having the same issue

• I activated my vpn and jumped to another country now it's started working.