Forum Discussion

activemobility
Trusted Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Hi

We have noticed that we dont need to log in.  Myob is just opening when click on icon.

We have different employees using the same computer, with different access. 

This is not suitable or I would think not compliant??

• Hi activemobility,

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry if you feel that way.  In your AccountRight company file, go to the Services menu and choose Sign out from AccountRight Live. A confirmation message appears. Click Sign out. The company file closes and the Welcome window appears. 

If you've noticed that the system isn't asking for your login as frequently as it did before, performing a hard logout is a crucial step. This will ensure that the login details are prompted the next time you log on.

With our upgraded 2FA technology, we implement "adaptive MFA," which assesses various factors such as your device, IP address, and the time of day. It then prompts for 2FA based on these factors, aligning with the smart security standards.

If you encounter any issues even after trying the hard logout, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so that we can investigate the matter further.

Regards,
    Earl

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi activemobility,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the late response.

We sincerely appreciate your initiative in bringing this matter to our attention. Rest assured, we are actively working to enhance our system and the experience for all users. Currently, this issue is under active investigation, and we will be sharing this specific instance with our teams to keep them informed. Your patience during this investigation is greatly valued, and we are committed to resolving this for the benefit of everyone. Thank you.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
      Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi activemobility,

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry if you feel that way.  In your AccountRight company file, go to the Services menu and choose Sign out from AccountRight Live. A confirmation message appears. Click Sign out. The company file closes and the Welcome window appears. 

If you've noticed that the system isn't asking for your login as frequently as it did before, performing a hard logout is a crucial step. This will ensure that the login details are prompted the next time you log on.

With our upgraded 2FA technology, we implement "adaptive MFA," which assesses various factors such as your device, IP address, and the time of day. It then prompts for 2FA based on these factors, aligning with the smart security standards.

If you encounter any issues even after trying the hard logout, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so that we can investigate the matter further.

Regards,
        Earl

activemobility
        Trusted Cover User

Ha!  and by all the comments, a complete fail by MYOB.

Where can I actually log out?

Again, anyone accessing my computer can now log in and access payroll, delete and amend sales etc.

I thought the update last week would fix this, but no.  Once again MYOB you arent listening or responding to what we want or need, but you still keep putting up your subscription prices!