Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Change Ownership

I would like to change ownership of my Myob Business file to another administrator email. I am the primary owner. I want to change the ownership to my new email address.

Thank you

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nelsonluo03 ,

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to change the email address used to your file, it is highly recommended to use our virtual assistant MOCA? It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go!

Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Should you encounter any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

nelsonluo03
      User

What is MOCA and how can I access it? Otherwise is it possible for someone to email me the steps of changing ownership? Saw on previous community posts that they were contacted directly regarding this.

Thanks

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi nelsonluo03.

Thanks for your response.

MOCA is our virtual assistant that can assist you with your concerns real time. Regarding your concern about changing email address, we sent you an email to your registered email address here in the Community Forum to assist you. Kindly complete the form and make sure to submit all the necessary documents to proceed.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen