Forum Discussion

4 months ago

change ownership

Hi 

Can you please let me know how to change the ownership of MYOB ?

Thanks

Ricky

3 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Rickycwyiu. Greetings and thank you for engaging with us here in the Community Forum. We hope you find it a great source of information.

Regarding the change of ownership, please note that this process should be initiated by the primary contact listed on the account. The Change of Details form should only be sent to the primary contact to ensure security and accuracy in updating account information.

If you are not the primary contact, we recommend coordinating with them to facilitate the necessary changes. Once the primary contact has completed the Change of Details form, our team will process the request accordingly.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Cheers,

Hannah

Rickycwyiu
      User

Hi Hannah,

Thank you your reply.

Sorry for the confusion,  the Owner of MYOB account is still part of our company, but the primary contact person is no longer works with us.  Therefore,  I would like to know how to change or updating the primary contact list on the MYOB account.

Thanks

Ricky

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Rickycwyiu. We appreciate your prompt response and for providing clarity regarding your concern.

I have already coordinated with our customer support team regarding your situation. To proceed, please submit a Change of Details form, which you can access through this thread: Change of Details. Kindly note that all forms must be emailed to customer_service@myob.com. Once you have filled out the form and sent it, you should receive an auto-generated email from MYOB Customer Service. If you have not received the auto-response, please double-check that you have emailed the correct address and review your spam or junk mail folders.

Feel free to reach out again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah