Forum Discussion

GCX
User
9 months ago
Solved

How to change subscription without sign in?

Hi, I have a question about how to change my subscription.

My previous accountant and tax agent firm was shut down suddenly because they lost their tax agent license. And my MYOB essential file was subscribed under their firm's name and I do not have any login. It might be cancelled as the tax agent firm has been closed already and no one is making payment. 

Now I found a new accountant and tax agent but have no idea how to transfer my MYOB essential subscription to them as there is no contact with my old accountant's firm at all and I don't have a login.

So could anyone advise me on how to transfer the subscription without logging into MYOB?

Thank you. 

• Hi GCX

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Sorry to hear about your not being able to access your company file. In your situation, I would suggest having the new accountant send us a support request to transfer ownership of the file to her if she is an accountant registered as a partner of MYOB. She will need to just include the information regarding the file like Serial number and/or Client ID. 

Let us know if this option is not a good fit for you and we'll check for other options. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to include them in your next response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GCX

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Sorry to hear about your not being able to access your company file. In your situation, I would suggest having the new accountant send us a support request to transfer ownership of the file to her if she is an accountant registered as a partner of MYOB. She will need to just include the information regarding the file like Serial number and/or Client ID. 

Let us know if this option is not a good fit for you and we'll check for other options. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to include them in your next response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve