Forum Discussion

3 months ago

I Hate MYOB

Why make it so **bleep** complicated to get into the site....I JUST WANT TO PAY USING ESSENTIALS....WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO EVEN FIND IT ON YOUR SITE.

JUST LEAVE A LIST ON FIRST PAGE SO YOU CAN SELECT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, IVE SPENT 30 MINUTES ON A SUNDAY JUST TRYING TO FIND ESSENTIALS PAYROLL..........................................

4 Replies

• Hi there, 

To answer your question quickly, MYOB essentials isn't supported anymore. That's probably why you can't find any support articles on it. Being stuck in that dead-end product/software is what caused my primary company to leave MYOB. They will auto-update you to the new software (sometime?) but until then you're stuck in the BS. If you call to cancel and say this is the reason, they'll talk you out of it and probably upgrade you faster. This is what happened to us, however we had already begun migrating. We still use it for another, much smaller company. 

PS. This is the top forum that is auto-populated into MYOBs links. This title being displayed everywhere made me laugh 

- Brit 

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

hi colin54 

MYOB Essentials Payroll has now been migrted to MYOB Business Payroll. You need to go to app.myob.com to log in. Essentials products were discontinued and converted at the end of last year.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi colin54,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I cannot imagine how frustrating it is to not be able to sign in with your MYOB Essentials. I apologize for the inconvenience. Your patience with this is highly appreciated. Let me help you access your account. To access the MYOB Essentials Payroll, you can follow these steps:

• Navigate to the MYOB website.
    • Sign in using the same credentials.
    • Then select MYOB Essentials or MYOB Essentials Payroll.

Please note that MYOB Business has replaced MYOB Essentials, but the process to access it remains the same. If you're still having trouble accessing MYOB Business, I recommend reaching out to our online help desk MOCA or exploring our MYOB Academy for more detailed instructions.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi colin54

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties using the website. 

I understand there are parts of the system that are confusing until you are familiar with it. If you still need help, you can provide the details of what you are trying to achieve and the specific difficulties you are having with it. We'll be more than happy to help you navigate through the application. 

Let us know if you require further help.

Thanks,
    Genreve