Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

I would like to cancel my subscription

As we  are no longer employing I would like to cancel my subscription. However I cannot access chat without accepting the new terms and as I no longer want to use this service that seems silly. There are no obvious pathways to acheive this and no way to contact a real person just redirection after redirection

• Hi Hemyock

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for expressing your concern to us. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered in cancelling your subscription and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding this matter, I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I can see you have MYOB Business Lite product. To cancel your subscription, you will need to be the business owner or the person who sets up your MYOB subscription. You may send a cancellation request through My Account. To do this, Log into myaccount.myob.com. You can also get there from within MYOB by clicking your business name >> Choose My account >> Click Manage my product >> Go to product for the product you want to cancel >> Click Cancel subscription. 

More information and instructions about this will be found in our Help Article: Cancelling your MYOB subscription

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Hemyock

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for expressing your concern to us. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered in cancelling your subscription and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding this matter, I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I can see you have MYOB Business Lite product. To cancel your subscription, you will need to be the business owner or the person who sets up your MYOB subscription. You may send a cancellation request through My Account. To do this, Log into myaccount.myob.com. You can also get there from within MYOB by clicking your business name >> Choose My account >> Click Manage my product >> Go to product for the product you want to cancel >> Click Cancel subscription. 

More information and instructions about this will be found in our Help Article: Cancelling your MYOB subscription

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Hemyock

Thank you again for flagging your concern to us. We can see that you mark the post as an accepted solution. Thank you for your effort and we are glad that we have managed to resolve your concern. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it.  

Cheers,   
    Leneth