Forum Discussion

sceg
User
3 months ago
Solved

how to cancel subscription

I am wasting an entire afternoon trying to find a way to cancel my myob subscription. The my account tab does not have a manage my product option and there are no viable contact options. 

• Hi sceg,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are unable to find the option to cancel your subscription in My Account, it indicates that you are not using the owner's login. To proceed with the cancellation, you must be the business owner or the individual who initially set up your MYOB subscription. Additionally, remember to disable any invoice reminders and unpaid invoice summaries. For more detailed information, you can refer to this helpful article: Cancelling your MYOB subscription 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sceg,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are unable to find the option to cancel your subscription in My Account, it indicates that you are not using the owner's login. To proceed with the cancellation, you must be the business owner or the individual who initially set up your MYOB subscription. Additionally, remember to disable any invoice reminders and unpaid invoice summaries. For more detailed information, you can refer to this helpful article: Cancelling your MYOB subscription 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl