Forum Discussion

GDodd
Contributing User
4 months ago

I'm an administrator but I can't access the company

My MYOB login was previously setup for "Online file access", but was recently upgraded to "Online administrator access". Since this happened, my access to view the business has been removed. 

As an administrator, I have been able to setup a new user who can access the account, but I can't work out why my adminstrator login doesn't have access.

Please advise how I can get access restored.

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GDodd,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late reply. I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties logging into your account. If you recently moved into an online file, you may try to login using this link: app.myob.com. You may use the same credentials you've used before. After successfully signing in, you may check out this helpful article on managing users. This will give you full, detailed information and instructions on how you can review, access, and manage the file users in your MYOB account.

Do let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi GDodd,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still having trouble with your administrator file access. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
      Shella

GDodd
        Contributing User

I finally worked out how to contact helpdesk and they resolved the problem for me.