Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

cant access company file

Each time I try to access our company file it says it is "upgrading".  

The next screen then says there is a connection issue and MYOB will need to restart.

It has been doing this for the last 7 hours.   I am currently back on hold with MYOB technical support and I am over the recorded message announcing that this problem has been resolved.  Sorry MYOB it has not, and our staff have now lost a days productivity while I have been stuffed around trying to get it fixed.   NOT HAPPY!

• Hi Jane271,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to hear that you can't access your company file, and I'll be glad to help you with this. I'll be sending you a private message to gather needed information to assist you further.

We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers,

Shella

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jane271,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to hear that you can't access your company file, and I'll be glad to help you with this. I'll be sending you a private message to gather needed information to assist you further.

We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers,

Shella