Forum Discussion

4 months ago

logging in

I am able to access the web version of MYOB, but whenever I try to log in to the desktop version it is sending me in circles.

I open Account Right and then click on the business name account

It asks me to login so I enter my email address, it then goes to 2-factor authentication and I enter in the auth number then it just spits me back to the beginning again?? No error message or anything?

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NicoleMpb,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into the desktop version of MYOB. We appreciate your patience with this. It seems that there have been some issues with the 2-factor authentication process in the past.

Here are a few general troubleshooting steps you could try:

• Ensure that your internet connection is stable. Sometimes, connectivity issues can interfere with the authentication process.
    • Try logging out of all MYOB sessions across all devices, then try logging in again on the desktop version.
    • Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, stored data can cause login issues.
    • Make sure you're using the latest version of the MYOB software. If not, try updating it.

Let me know if these steps don't resolve the issue. I'm happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella