Forum Discussion

KenR01
User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Business Certification

Hi all,   this question isn't exactly about getting started but I did not see an option for my question.   I'm looking for an exact list of which courses are needed for Each Certification    MYO...
    4 months ago

Hi KenR01,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

For MYOB Business, you've selected some relevant courses. However, the exact list of courses needed for each certification can vary depending on your specific needs and usage of the software. You mentioned MYOB Practice Learning, but this is designed for accountants and bookkeepers and focuses on different software than MYOB Business. 

It's important to note that not all customers will use the same features, so there isn't a standard learning path. We have a resource that might be helpful for you. The MYOB Academy offers 47 bite-sized learning courses focused on different workflows in the product. You can find these courses at this link. Please note that the courses you need for certification may vary, so it's best to review the course offerings and select those that best fit your needs.

Feel free to create a new post if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess