Forum Discussion

JustMichaela
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Myob Pro V AccountRightPlus

Could one of you wonderful Myob Partners summarise the main differences between Pro and AccountRightPlus?

We are having to tighten our belts in very hard, and I am looking at all expenses including Myob.  We have had AccountRightPlus for so long I wasn't aware there was a Pro version.

What would we lose downgrading to Pro?  

Note 1:  We don't use the inventory

Note 2:  We do use Job numbers but not as important now.

Note 3:  What does it mean that Pro doesn't have Sales Orders?

Note 4:  File attached are just comparison charts I printed from Myob.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Times are tough and I just can't seem to get my head around this. :{

• Hi JustMichaela 

The comparison chart document that you do have lists the differences between the products. However, in summary,

AccountRight Plus allows for extended features such as job management, unlimited payroll, and more advanced inventory. AccountRight is a desktop software that allows company files to be stored online/in the cloud and a web-browser interface can be used.

MYOB Business is solely online, with no desktop application. This product level offers inventory, payroll at $1.50 per employee/per month, and some job costing.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JustMichaela 

The comparison chart document that you do have lists the differences between the products. However, in summary,

AccountRight Plus allows for extended features such as job management, unlimited payroll, and more advanced inventory. AccountRight is a desktop software that allows company files to be stored online/in the cloud and a web-browser interface can be used.

MYOB Business is solely online, with no desktop application. This product level offers inventory, payroll at $1.50 per employee/per month, and some job costing.