Forum Discussion

yobers
Trusted User
7 months ago

MYOB reset and lost progess on invoice

Just letting you know of a recent issue. I was in the middle of creating a lengthy invoice. Everything was completed except for the customer selection. I created a new customer within the invoice through the customer drop down menu. However after saving the new customer details the MYOB program reset and asked me to log in again. It cased me to lose all progess on that current invoice so I'm wondering what may have happened to cause this? Thankyou

3 Replies

yobers
    Trusted User

After writing that previous forum post I went ahead to create the invoice again. This time I had completed the entire invoice and clicked the SAVE button. However the MYOB program reset asking me to log in and I have lost all progress on that invoice once again.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi yobers,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, please feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi yobers,

Thank you for your detailed post, and I apologize for the delayed response. To address this issue, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and history or attempting to log in from a different browser.

Should the problem persist despite these steps, please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can delve deeper into investigating the matter.
    Regards,
    Earl