11 months ago
Solved

Myob file stuck in backup, its need to be reset please - urgent

Hello, my file is stuck in backup mode

I did a back up, it seemed to stop

It then said connection with server lost

I then received message saying back up complete

I tried to log back into file and its says that backup in progress

So something has gone wrong, please fix my file ASAP, I have to wages in the morning

thank you

• Hi JoanneMcG

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum

I have reset that company file back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

6 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoanneMcG

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum

I have reset that company file back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

JByrn49
      Experienced Cover User

Hi

We are having the same issue.  Backup completed fine last night.  This morning was are getting the MYOB file is backing up message.  Happened to two files we need for invoicing.  Please help ASAP.

Kind regards

Janelle

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JByrn49

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us. Apologies that you are facing issues with your company file that is stuck in backup status. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, I checked the email address associated with your account and I can see that you have different product serial numbers. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information for me to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth