Forum Discussion

NNyl
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

URGENT PLEASE - THE ANALYSE SALES AND SALES REGISTER DO NOT BALANCE AGAIN

Hi

Can someone please help to fix this, I have been on hold with Tech support for hours and no response, then getting cut off.

I posted this previously and some Moderators we able to run the scripts, so anyone please help. We need to report our stock and sales urgently to the board and we can't!

This problem happened some time again, and an MYOB representative “ran a script” and it fixed it.

Again the Analyse Items and Sales Register are not matching. This is also affecting our stock on hand. It is the same item HF0232. 

Analyze Sales Report for NOV 21 states 5465 units, Value $24315.67

Sales Item Summary Report for NOV 21 states 8921 units Value $36678.35

Can someone urgently try to fix this for us, and try to see why it keeps happening. 

This is very urgent now. Please help!

Thanks

Donna

• Hi

No, it did not work. I'm not sure what script you are running, but it isn't working.

Can you please escalate this.

Thanks Donna

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi NNyl

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to arrange the script to be run over your file, can you please confirm the file ID of this file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight). 

NNyl
      Experienced Cover User

Hi

Details are:

Company File Id 2

AccoutnRight Premier AU 2021.7.0

Build 2021.7.24.5184

Serial Number 61** **** ****

Thanks so much for helping out.

Cheers

Donna

Sensitive information has been removed by MYOB moderator ^MD 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi NNyl

Thank you for the details. I've had the script run over your file for you, do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.