Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Stuck at back up, please help to active

Got a error message: "Error Messaage "Backup progress. company file currently backing up. sign once back up complete".

Please help to active, 

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FrankZhang,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! I checked your account with the serial number ending in 5050, and it is already showing as active in our system. I couldn't find any other serial number linked to the email you're using here on the Community Forum. If you are referring to a different serial number or account, please send me a private message with the serial number of the company file that is experiencing the issue. I will be happy to assist you in resolving it.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

FrankZhang
      User

Hi Earl

Thanks for your respond, I called the service line and problem was solved. 

We do have another serial number linked to my email address, not sure why it did not show up. 

But still thansk a lot for your help.

Frank

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FrankZhang,

You're welcome! We're glad to hear that you reached out to our phone support to resolve the issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to start a new post, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl