Forum Discussion

GLS2460
Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Cant open online company file. Backup in progress. Can someone help ASAP please.

Cant open online company file.  Backup in progress.  Can someone help ASAP please.

• Hi, GLS2460 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We were able to run the fixed script on your company file. Kindly log out and then log back to see if you can access it now. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Are you satisfied with the response provided? YES or NO

Did we solve your concern?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

8 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, GLS2460 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We were able to run the fixed script on your company file. Kindly log out and then log back to see if you can access it now. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Are you satisfied with the response provided? YES or NO

Did we solve your concern?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, GLS2460 

Thanks for your response.

We're glad to hear that your company file is working now. Please feel free to post again if you require any further assistance. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

Emmy1
      User

Hi there, I am experiencing the same issue. I can't open my company file and it says that back up in progress.

I have tried signing out and signing back in again however it still doesn't open. Help please!

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Emmy1,

Thank you for your post.

I've answered your other Community forum post, and I've already reset your company file back to active. Please refer to this post.

Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess