Forum Discussion

renojen1
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Registration of Business Lite

I have accessed the Trial for the past month on behalf of my client.  My client wants to proceed with the subscription.  How do I transfer ownership to my client's account?

• Hi renojen1

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad to hear that your client wants to proceed with the subscription to MYOB. We value our customers, and we do not want any one of them to experience any difficulties with their product. We genuinely appreciate you being with MYOB. 

Regarding your concern, since your subscription is only a free trial, you do not need to transfer the ownership of the account. Your client will need to purchase a new subscription under their name. I recommend looking at the MYOB website for detailed information, and your client might also like to take advantage of our 30-day free trial. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi renojen1

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad to hear that your client wants to proceed with the subscription to MYOB. We value our customers, and we do not want any one of them to experience any difficulties with their product. We genuinely appreciate you being with MYOB. 

Regarding your concern, since your subscription is only a free trial, you do not need to transfer the ownership of the account. Your client will need to purchase a new subscription under their name. I recommend looking at the MYOB website for detailed information, and your client might also like to take advantage of our 30-day free trial. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth