Forum Discussion

Clinton_ELA
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

User Access to 2020.4 Browser

How do I give my current users access to the "Open in web Browser" function in the new AccountRight 2020.4?

As the admin, my access works fine but the users with limited access cant get into the Browser version of the file.

After clicking the button from the Desktop, it takes them to the Browser log in page, but after they fill in User and PW details, a message comes up to say they dont have access and to check with system admin.

• Hi Clinton_ELA 

Thanks for your post. User access to the Browser is determined by their access in AccountRight desktop, as such, if they can log into the desktop version they should be able to log into the browser. To work out why this isn't happening for you can you please check what permissions your users have been assigned. If they only have Sales and/or Purchases can you try assigning them more roles and see if that allows them to log in.

Please let me know how you go with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Clinton_ELA 

Thanks for your post. User access to the Browser is determined by their access in AccountRight desktop, as such, if they can log into the desktop version they should be able to log into the browser. To work out why this isn't happening for you can you please check what permissions your users have been assigned. If they only have Sales and/or Purchases can you try assigning them more roles and see if that allows them to log in.

Please let me know how you go with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.