Forum Discussion

bug1
Contributing User
7 days ago

Calendar Bug; Firefox (Linux)

Hi all;

Ive been running into a bug when selecting dates for Timesheets, i click on the date, then the screen updates with a different date. It could have caused a problem as the timesheet (and payroll) dates would have overlapped.

It is probably an obscure bug, as im running firefox-esr under Linux (debian), with quite a few plugins (inc no-script, password manager, others). When i use Chrome (same system), it works as expected.

(I could nearly get the right date by clicking on Tuesday as the first day of the week for the timesheet, which would update as Monday, which is what i want, but then when i click away it would update to Sunday. Which overlaps with my previous pay period)

I havent tried debugging it further yet to isolate plugins, i can work around it, and probably not many effected, but wanted to report it anyway.

Thanks

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bug1,

I appreciate your detailed explanation, as it helps us understand the problem better. It seems like you've encountered a specific bug that could be related to browser compatibility or certain plugins in use. While I'm glad to hear that it works as expected in Chrome, I understand the importance of resolving this issue in your preferred browser.

You can temporarily disable your plugins, particularly NoScript, to see if they are causing any interference with the date selection feature. You can also try to clear your browser cache and cookies, as this can sometimes resolve unexpected behavior. Lastly, ensure that your Firefox-ESR is up to date.

Regards,

Sai 

bug1
      Contributing User

I have discovered i have the same problem with mygov as well (when selecting dates on a calendar), so its not myob specific.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi bug1,

Thanks for letting us know. If you have any additional concern in the future, feel free to post again.

Regards,

Sai