Forum Discussion

14 days ago

Cannot access payrun function

Can anyone help me please...

I can log in to MYOB Business and access all functions except for the "Pay runs" function.  When I click on payruns it says loading but never loads.  This has been like this for three days, and I need to pay my staff! Has anyone had this issue?  Need help urgently :(

6 Replies

• Hi gabby2205 ,

Just want to check if your issue has been resolved? I met the same thing Last Friday afternoon. Any solutions provided from MYOB?

Regards,

Blake

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi gabby2205,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! When this happens, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and history or trying to log in from a different browser. Additionally, if the issue persists, please attempt logging in from a different browser or device.

Please do let me know how you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

gabby2205
      User

Thanks for responding.  I have tried all of these things but the problem persists.  I spent several hours on the phone with MYOB support and all they were able to advise me was what you have advised here.  They were unable to advise any further action, and therefore I still have the problem.  They will escalate the case and someone will call tomorrow.  It's a real problem when the tech experts at the MYOB end cant fix it!  I have everything crossed that tomorrow will bring some answers but I am not confident of this.  In the meantime, my staff are still waiting to be paid...

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi gabby2205,

I understand that you're still experiencing issues despite the steps you've taken and the time you've spent on the phone with MYOB support. All your efforts in trying to fix the issue are greatly appreciated. I hear the urgency of this matter as it affects your staff's payment, and I want to assure you that your issue has been noted. I've checked all the support cases linked to your account, and I can confirm that this issue has already been raised with the relevant team. They are currently working on fixing your file so you can access the pay run function. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on resolving this issue.

If you've any further questions or need assistance, feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Princess