Forum Discussion

JaneyP
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

User Access

I have a new employee and I want them to see certain GL accounts within the Sales function.

Is this possible?

• Hi JaneyP,

Thanks for confirming. Currently, you can only assign to the users that is listed in the Company file roles list. You can select the roles you want to assign to this user account. For example, if you want to give the user access to all banking features, select the Banking role.

This help article has detailed information about: Manage users

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JaneyP,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

Yes, to grant access to an employee, follow these steps: Navigate to Setup > User Access > Select SALES for the employee.

You can also visit this help article that has detailed information about: Set up user access

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
    Regards,
    Earl

JaneyP
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your email.

I have looked at the user access set up and manage roles but I am wanting to pick and choose certain GL accounts. Is there somewhere I can do that? I also want to do it for other roles aswell.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JaneyP,

Thanks for confirming. Currently, you can only assign to the users that is listed in the Company file roles list. You can select the roles you want to assign to this user account. For example, if you want to give the user access to all banking features, select the Banking role.

This help article has detailed information about: Manage users

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
        Regards,
        Earl