Forum Discussion

Mathilda
Trusted User
12 months ago
Solved

Access to Users

Good morning, I have just recently migrated from Accountright to MYOB Business and was just wondering how do I go about giving access to my accountant, or will they already have it because they had access to my Accountright files.  Thanks in advance ...

• Hi Mathilda 

Thank you for the post and it will be my pleasure to assist you on this. Yes, once the file has been migrated from AccountRight to MYOB Business or Essentials, the users will be migrated as well. So, no need to invite them again to be the user of the account. 

Just in case you want to invite a new user to the account, Inviting a user to your MYOB business, has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mathilda 

Thank you for the post and it will be my pleasure to assist you on this. Yes, once the file has been migrated from AccountRight to MYOB Business or Essentials, the users will be migrated as well. So, no need to invite them again to be the user of the account. 

Just in case you want to invite a new user to the account, Inviting a user to your MYOB business, has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai