Forum Discussion

BarryM1
Experienced User
2 years ago

end of year reporting

we changed our group number as directed by ATO at end of May. Staff now have double yearly earnings. How do we make second group start with Zero earnings? ATO said send through payroll and then update with the one months amounts. How do we do that?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BarryM1 

Thank you for your post. 

Could you please clarify what you mean by "Change group number?" Do you mean Branch number? If you were referring to this. Please check this Help Article: Setting up Single touch payroll. If this is not the case can you please provide me more details on the issue so I can assist you properly?

Thanks 

Cel

BarryM1
      Experienced User

Yes I meant branch number. we are restructuring with ATO changed branch number as instructed, however my gov accounts for employees are showing two lots of earnings, but with year to date for entire year added to both. Help!

BarryM1
        Experienced User

we changed branch no. as instructed by ATO (we are restructuring) but no one told us to start new branch at zero. We have now finalised the new branch and staff have "tax ready" for their returns, however we need to do a zero pay run with zero ytd figures to clear the old branch sitting in my gov showing ytd figures up to when we changed.

question. can we do a payrun showing zero ytd figures as at a certain date and how do we do that?