Forum Discussion

Anewbee
Experienced Cover User
6 days ago
Solved

End of year Finalisation with STP

Good Afternoon

My Activity Summary and Register Summary and Payroll Summary reports all have the same totals also included in all 3 reports are an amount of not reportable travel allowance for one of our employees.

The not reportable travel allowance doesn’t show on the YTD verification report in either the Reconciliation to payroll section or the ATO reporting category section (which I think is correct), therefore this report doesn’t have to same total as the other three reports. Is this normal for the total on the YTD veriftication report not to be equal to the other three reports? And can I go ahead and finalise my STP?

Please let me know if you need more info. I look forward to your assistance. Thank you:)

• Hi Anewbee,

I totally get wanting to double-check those numbers in the YTD report to make sure they're spot on. If a category isn't reportable, it won't pop up in the verification report, so everything should be good there.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, just drop a new message.

Thanks,
    Genreve

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Anewbee,

I totally get wanting to double-check those numbers in the YTD report to make sure they're spot on. If a category isn't reportable, it won't pop up in the verification report, so everything should be good there.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, just drop a new message.

Thanks,
    Genreve