Forum Discussion

elysej
User
2 years ago
Solved

End of Year Payroll 2022

I am trying to finalise my end of year payroll.

I went through the steps and had it all finalised, for an error to come back for every single employee 

• A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field).
    (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

My Gross YTD for everyone is now $0

I need to go back and finalise EOFY again, But have no idea how to fix the $0 Gross YTD fields

Any help would be appreciated :)

• Hi elysej,

Thank you for your post. 

To resolve this, you will first need to unfinalise the employees, then process a $0 Pay Run for every employee. This will push through your payroll data to STP and update the reports accordingly. 

Once the reports are looking good, I would recommend finalising your employees in smaller batches and see if you receive the ATO error code (CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03) again. If you do, please reach out and let me know. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi elysej,

Thank you for your post. 

To resolve this, you will first need to unfinalise the employees, then process a $0 Pay Run for every employee. This will push through your payroll data to STP and update the reports accordingly. 

Once the reports are looking good, I would recommend finalising your employees in smaller batches and see if you receive the ATO error code (CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03) again. If you do, please reach out and let me know. 

elysej
      User

Thanks Sam. It worked in smaller batches of 1-4.