Forum Discussion

René
Experienced User
24 days ago

Leave Entitlements

Good day,

2 of our directors will not be accumulating annual leave anymore, we have a new internal agreement regarding annual leave.

How can I change this on their profiles?  Should I terminate them and start a new employment record for them?

Thanks,

René

• Hi René

No need to terminate anyone or start fresh. To stop directors from accumulating annual leave, simply exempt their wages from it. Easy fix! Just head to their profiles and update the settings accordingly. You can check this link for more information. Let me know if you need more assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

8 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi René

No need to terminate anyone or start fresh. To stop directors from accumulating annual leave, simply exempt their wages from it. Easy fix! Just head to their profiles and update the settings accordingly. You can check this link for more information. Let me know if you need more assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

René
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

Is there any solution, I can't do what is on the link you sent me.

Thanks,

René

René
    Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your response.  I had a look at the link, but I don't have any of that information on my employee's settings!  Mine doesn't look like that at all...  Is that on the actual employee's profile?

Thanks,

René

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there René

If you can send me a screenshot of what you can see on your screen so I can provide you with the correct link, that would be perfect. Make sure not to include any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Best regards,

Doreen

René
    Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

I will send you a screen shot today.

Do you perhaps know if there is a problem with essentials payroll, as I can't log in and there are a few other people on the forum with the same issue.

Thanks,

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there René,

Thanks for that. As I checked on my end, there is no reported issue with Essentials payroll right now. You can check our status hub for any updates. If you're having issues logging in, you can using a different browser or clearing your browser cache.

Best regards,

Doreen

René
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your help, the problem was resolved with the log in.

Below is the screenshot of what I see on our employee's profile:

I hope this helps....

Thank you,

René

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi René,

To give you an update about the Essentials issue when logging in, we decommissioned old essentials yesterday. You can now use this link instead moving forward. You can now update your saved bookmark to make it's the new URL. Rest assured that your data and account information is safe and accessible by using the new URL.

Best regards,

Doreen