Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team Leave Request not transferring to payrun

Hello,

We are currently using MYOB Team to manage our employee leave requests.

We have any employee that has submitted a leave request which has since been approved however, the leave does not automatically transfer accross when we are completing our pay run in MYOB Business.

Does anyone have any solutions to fix this?

• Hi ellywelch,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

The MYOB Team mobile app lets your employees submit their timesheet hours directly. Once the approving manager approved the leave, it automatically transferred to the timesheet. The data is sent straight to your MYOB business, ready for the next pay run. Usually, base hours will automatically flow through your payrun. However, leave information will not flow into the roster automatically. This would need to be updated manually within the MYOB Team, and the annual leave time would need to be manually entered into the annual leave entry.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ellywelch,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

The MYOB Team mobile app lets your employees submit their timesheet hours directly. Once the approving manager approved the leave, it automatically transferred to the timesheet. The data is sent straight to your MYOB business, ready for the next pay run. Usually, base hours will automatically flow through your payrun. However, leave information will not flow into the roster automatically. This would need to be updated manually within the MYOB Team, and the annual leave time would need to be manually entered into the annual leave entry.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess