Forum Discussion

Louise678
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team timesheets not going through to payrun

We have just started with the MYOB Team app for staff. They have sent in their timesheets which have been approved but they are not being transferred to the Create Payrun page. How do we transfer them to the payrun page? What are we doing incorrectly that is stopping them transferring through. All the help articles say they will be transfered into Myob payrun once approved automatically but not for us??? Any suggestions ?

• Hi Louise678,

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your timesheets not appearing when creating a pay run. In my understanding, this can be fixed by refreshing the dates of the pay run. To refresh the system, you can change the dates of the process payroll window one day forward, then one day back to return it to the right date. This should refresh the data being shown in this window. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise678,

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your timesheets not appearing when creating a pay run. In my understanding, this can be fixed by refreshing the dates of the pay run. To refresh the system, you can change the dates of the process payroll window one day forward, then one day back to return it to the right date. This should refresh the data being shown in this window. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Louise678
      Experienced Cover User

Thankyou so much Genreve_S.......your suggestion worked like a dream on this weeks payrun. Problem solved!!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise678,

We're delighted to hear that your issue has been resolved. Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out again, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl