Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Myob team

Myself and my whole staff on myob team are not able to log onto myob team to log their hours on their phones. App and passwords are all up to date. Please help 

• Hi Marialatinfoods,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum.

I see that you and your staff are unable to login to the MYOB team app. May I know if you are getting an error message? If yes, may I know the exact error message? 

From time to time, mobile apps can play up. This usually happens when no password was entered, the entered password was incorrect, or the employee was assigned as an approving manager under MYOB Team >> Locations.

The first thing to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app, If it's in the MYOB admin team portal, you may try to refresh your browser and clear the cache and cookies.

You may also try another workaround, could you please try removing the employee from the location, then re-invite them, and let me know if that resolves the error? 

If it does not work, you may try the other steps below:

1) Change the email ID on the employee record via teams admin portal to your email ID.

2) redo the steps to remove the employee from manage and reassign, and resend the invite.

3) On your phone, have the app and try to login using your email ID. See if this works.

4) If yes, repeat the steps again with the employee's email ID and get the employee to retry along with resetting the password.

Feel free to post again if you still need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.