Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

MYOB teams

We have recently added Teams to help mayke payroll easier for our business, I am stuck how to have "Holiday leave loading" auto added when processing a time sheet with annual leave hours approved.

The annual leave shows up but do I still have to apply the leave loading hours manually when reporting the pays?

• Hi Naesy80

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If you're trying to enter holiday leave loading and annual leave through MYOB Teams, please note that this application is designed to record timesheet hours. Unfortunately, it does not have a feature to record holiday leave loading and annual leave.

However, you can manually set up holiday leave loading and annual leave in MYOB. For guidance on how to do this, you can refer to our knowledge base articles: Leave Loading and Setting Up Annual Leave. These articles provide step-by-step instructions on how to set up these features.

If you require any further assistance with this, please let us know.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Naesy80

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If you're trying to enter holiday leave loading and annual leave through MYOB Teams, please note that this application is designed to record timesheet hours. Unfortunately, it does not have a feature to record holiday leave loading and annual leave.

However, you can manually set up holiday leave loading and annual leave in MYOB. For guidance on how to do this, you can refer to our knowledge base articles: Leave Loading and Setting Up Annual Leave. These articles provide step-by-step instructions on how to set up these features.

If you require any further assistance with this, please let us know.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve