Forum Discussion

2 years ago

New Payroll Year

2023 payroll has been finalised, reconciled, and sent to ATO. I thought I should do nothing, MYOB will automatic roll over to new payroll year? Why the payment history still shows 2023? When I try to make wages payment, the super still calculated as 10.5%. In what stage the new payroll year is going to start?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Did you check your payroll category, under supperannuation Gaurantee, in the superannuation information bit mine now shows Calculation Basis Minimum requred rate (11%) of gross wage. 

I havent done a payroll to confirm it is calculating correctly, but is shows that is should be 11%

• Thank you for your reply. Mine shows 10.5%. So clearly it is something wrong. Has your payroll payment history been cleared for 2023? It still shows payroll year 2023, I wonder when it is going to show 2024?

BJC1
        User
        So Im using single touch payroll Phase 2, If I go into STP reports Payroll year and I click on the down arrow to show 2022/2023 yes the pay history is still there. If this is where you mean.
        If I go onto EOYY Finalisation for the same period all of my staff have Final Indicator column with and a tic on each name. Do yours?