Forum Discussion

3 years ago

No access of STP YTD verification report

Hi,    My assistant lodged the STP EOFY finalisation report before I reviewed the figures. Then we found there were couple of payments were not in the EOFY finalisation report. I have asked her to ...
    Milanonesta14
    3 years ago

I fixed my issue by myself and I think this is MYOB software issue.

Below are my solutions of my each issues:

The first important step is unfinalised your YTD finalisation report, otherwise any 0 pay you make will not change the figures. I don't think MYOB telephone consultants provided this information to me, they need to update SOP. Disappointed to the service

1. YTD finalisation not reconciled to Payroll summary

If you have turned on your Phase 2 in the FY2021-2022, the STP report will not report the figures on Phase 2 category, I don't know why, but MYOB should provide the explianation.

Solution: Changing all Phase 2 Catergory pay item back to Phase 1, then run the 0 pay report, those figures will be added back to Gross payment item and PAYG

2. Termination payment

I don't have any employee was on ETP, all of them are resigned, therefore I don't have the solution of ETP, but I have the solution on emplyees who resigned.

1. Go to your MYOB software (not on web), find this employee card, clear the termination date, then save.

2. Also on the MYOB STP web, undo the employee on the termination page and report to ATO.

Then those employee figurse should be showed on the YTD finalisation pages.

After finalisating the YTD report, then terminate them in the MYOB software again.

Tips: If your employee resigns in the current FY, don't put the termination date on the card, this will caused issue on the YTD report. The best solution of this is inactive this card, then the employee will not be on the next pay run. When you do the YTD finalisation at the EOFY, they will show on your report. Only terminating those employees in the new FY on the back date. Otherwise this will cause the issue to STP report.

I don't know why this is happened, MYOB should answer this question.

3. STP verification report, no solution of this. The premium owner or file user who has the adminstrator role can access those reports

Sorry for the English as I am not natvie speaker.

If MYOB Moderator thinks my solutions are incorrect, please reply this and help us to fix the issue!!!