Forum Discussion

GJP002
User
3 years ago
Solved

Year to Date Verification Report

Hi,

I'm having issues with the Payroll reporting - Year to date verification report. It doesn't match with STP pay-runs (which match with MYOB pay run). Everything reconciles however when I do the Verification Report it doesn't match with anything! Can you please help me as this is extremely frustrating as I can't seem to work out why Total salary and wages as per payroll summary isn't as per payroll summary. Many thanks Gretta 

• Hi GJP002

Thanks for your post. I'd recommend going through our Community Forum post AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports which has information and instructions on what to check in your file to resolve this. 

If this doesn't help, can you please confirm if the YTD verification report isn't matching for all employees or only a few ?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi GJP002

Thanks for your post. I'd recommend going through our Community Forum post AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports which has information and instructions on what to check in your file to resolve this. 

If this doesn't help, can you please confirm if the YTD verification report isn't matching for all employees or only a few ?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

GJP002
      User

After many hours of tearing my hair out I got a tip through one of the community forum posts about processing a void pay. I did this only for one employee and then ran the EOY verification report to find that selected employee now had a correct total. I then proceeded for all of the other employees which it seemed I had to do to trigger the verification report to correct itself. Not sure what our monthly premium gives us when I was on hold to MYOB for over 1hr 30 mins to no avail. Perhaps MYOB could've sent through a troubleshooting email with this as one of their solutions? Certainly would've saved me many hours.