Forum Discussion

Mandy-148
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll reporting - Year-to-date verification report

Dear supporting team,

I have problem with YTD verification report in MYOB New Essential. The payroll activity and payroll register report match. But they did not match with balance in YTD verification report. 

I have checked ATO reporting categories and they have been assigned correctly as well as pay items that have been removed from Exemptions. I also run $0 pay to update STP as per MYOB's advice. However, the balance in YTD verification report has not matched with payroll report.

Refer to attached file, when I clicked on YTD verifciation report, the wage as per payroll summary report & STP gross wages showed as NIL, but PAYG W and super expense matched with payroll summary report.

Could you please help me with this issue? Thank you very much.

KInd regards,

Mandy 

Tracey_H
    3 years ago

Hi Mandy-148 

Thanks for working with me on this. Can I get you to process a $0.00 pay now with the payment date as 30/6/21?

Let me know how you go.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Mandy-148 

Thanks for the detailed information and screenshot. Can I also get you to send screenshots of the YTD verification report and the Payroll activity report? 

Please fee free to send me those screenshots in a private message.

Mandy-148
      Contributing User

Hi Tracey,

Please find attached screenshot for YTD verification report & payroll activity report.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Mandy

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Mandy-148 

Thanks for those screenshots. In the Payroll reporting centre>>Reports tab can you click on the ellipsis for the last payrun report sent and select Download. Are the YTD amounts correct in that report? If they are can you try refreshing the Payroll reporting centre by following these steps:

1. in the Payroll reporting centre click on ATO settings
        2. click STP settings
        3. click Start setup
        4. re-do the STP setup

If the YTD amounts are 0.00 in that last payrun report can you send me a screenshot of the pay item(s) setup for the applicable wage pay items.

Please let me know how you go.