Forum Discussion

3 years ago

STP Phase 2 Year To Date Verification Report

Hi 

I transferred across to STP Phase 2 about 3 weeks ago and when I compared the Year To Date verification report with the Payroll activity summary report there was a difference. I pinpointed it to 2 employees where they had been paid ETP Taxable Termination Payments and ETP Tax Withheld. After 3 phonecalls to MYOB on 3 consecutive Tuesdays (very frustrating) I have finally got these totals to show on their individual summary reports. However these totals aren't showing on the Year to Date Verification report in the STP reporting to the ATO. What do I need to do? 

• Hi NaurelleE,

Thank you for your post. 

This issue has been raised with our product teams who are currently investigating it, however, if your employee's Summary of Payment Report is correct, and the Verification report is not, you can still finalise the employee and submit it to the ATO, as the Summary of Payment Report is what the ATO will see (if it was the other way round you would not be able to finalise). 

If you had any further queries, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi NaurelleE,

Thank you for your post. 

This issue has been raised with our product teams who are currently investigating it, however, if your employee's Summary of Payment Report is correct, and the Verification report is not, you can still finalise the employee and submit it to the ATO, as the Summary of Payment Report is what the ATO will see (if it was the other way round you would not be able to finalise). 

If you had any further queries, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Our Summary of Payments report only shows the PAYG witholding amount, Superannuation Guarantee amount, and the Paid Leave - Other amount. 

There is no Gross Payments amount showing.  Is this correct?

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi KEM,

Thank you for your post. 

If you have payroll categories that are assigned to Gross payments, then you should have totals showing for that reporting category also. I would advise following the below link to assist you with your query:

Do reach out if you required further assistance.