Forum Discussion

AlanT
Ultimate Partner
12 days ago

Paying payroll liabilities

Hi,

In AccountRight payroll there is a window called Pay Liabilities from where you can enter the from and to dates and record that you have paid those liabilities.

The best part of this module is that those liabilities are flagged as paid so you don't mistakenly pay them more than once.

I cannot find an equivalent in Business.  Does it exist?  If the current Business product is using the AccountRight database, this should be available.

Am I just missing it?

AlanT

4 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AlanT,

Thanks for your post. Yes, pay liabilities are also available in MYOB business. Go to Accounting > Categories (Charts of Accounts). You may also check out this helpful article that has detailed information on charts of accounts. 

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

AlanT
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Jemar_C 

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my message.  Unfortunately I am unable to see anything in the suggested article that is relevant to my question/suggestion.

Perhaps you pasted the wrong link.

I am still unable to see the equivalent feature in MYOB Business.

Regards,

AlanT

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi AlanT 

This is what happens with AI, as seen on hundreds of posts, it picks up one or two key words from your posts, tries to guess what you are asking and then posts a reply based on that guess. 

Not sure on the actual answer, even though it might be the same database, MYOB are deliberately withholding features based on your subscription level. 

Regards

Gavin

AlanT
    Ultimate Partner

Yes gavin12345 

The product is only half baked, but they still take away the Basic and standard versions of AccountRight leaving you no choice but the inferior Business product for simple ledgers.